- Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Rehab Tech
- Occupational Therapist
- Occupational Assistant
- Front Desk
Enthusiastic Hands-On PT Wanted
Are you an amazing hands-on PT who has patients constantly requesting to be on your schedule? Would you like to join an All-Star Team that puts the patient first where you will never see more than 2 patients per hour? Want to establish yourself in a family owned and operated outpatient clinic?
Then please read on…
We are looking for an ambitious, tactful, superstar PT who loves seeing their patients get better and loves PT.
We own 2 FAST-GROWING non-corporate family owned and operated outpatient PT clinic that focuses on pain free living and Wellness. One Clinic is in West Chester, Ohio and the other is in Mason Ohio. We demonstrate our high quality of care to our patients through our 1-on-1 hour long appointments booked every 40minu tes, meaning you’ll never see more than 2 patients per hour.
The team consists of highly trained front desk staff, PTs, PTA, and tech that are organized, efficient, compassionate, and are family through and through.
This job is for you if you:
- Are a hands-on, evidence based practice, manual therapist
- Seek hands-on continuing education
- Are self-motivated, organized, caring, and communicate well
- Really, I mean really value teamwork. Treating and working together to get patients better, putting egos aside
- See the value in PRIVATE owned PT clinics where you see YOUR patients get better
- Enjoy working with cutting-edge, new equipment in a brand-new facility
- Value a positive culture that thrives on positivity vs. complaints and excuses
- Bring solutions not problems
- Most importantly, are looking to become a long-term franchise type team member
What you’ll be doing…
Developing POC’s for orthopedic and spine patients ranging from late elementary-aged children to 99+ years old.
Day to day you will be developing written plans of care and daily encounter notes utilizing our web-based EMR in a timely fashion.
Supervising the implementation of each plan of care, and coordinating treatment as a team with support staff and maintaining clinic metrics/stats for your individualized caseload.
Documenting functional outcomes as required by our payors while remaining HIPAA and Medicare compliant.
Participating in our internal marketing practices to help ensure the health of the clinic.
What’s in it for you?
Just like our patient care we challenge the status quo from employer based principles as well.
We want someone who is committed and motivated who can deliver results. We also want that person to be compensated fairly.
On top of that we are all mentors to each other and strive to have the best mentorship program available. We love teaching each other new things and it’s ok to need to grow in certain areas of treatment. Our weekly paid therapist meetings facilitate this and make it an ideal environment to grow from your team members.
We value continuing education and are more than happy to pay for courses required for you to grow as a clinician.
We know how important it is to have the tools to do your job so we provide you with top of the line laptops, hi-low tables, top of the line lasers, home exercise card program, company provided uniforms etc. If you need it we will get it for you.
We also value your home life and we’re VERY flexible in building an accommodating schedule for your personal needs.
A few other requirements & things you don’t need:
- Have a valid Ohio PT License
- We are looking for a full-time professionaL
- You don’t need to have 20 years of experience, we like new-grads as well as seasoned vets, we mentor and train everyone.
If this sounds amazing, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you.