Patient Info / Forms
Optimum Physio Therapies is dedicated to helping you identify the cause of your pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to normal activities pain-free.
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today at (210) 314-6725 or click here to request a free screening.
What should I do before I visit?
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- If you have one, your physician’s prescription for physical therapy
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What can I expect from my first visit?
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- One on one with our physical therapist for the initial evaluation
- During the evaluation, your physical therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, injury biggest limitation. Open communication helps us understand the root cause of your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your physical therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your physical therapist will recommend and prepare a personalized plan to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your physical therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed on the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit, you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or another medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
Get a head start by filling out your forms beforehand!
At Optimum Physio Therapies, we want to maximize your time with us. If you would like to save time on your first visit, please print the following patient documents below, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first appointment. Otherwise, allow extra time before your appointment to fill them out here.